What is the Great Atlantic Way?
What is different about
the visitor experience?
What is the purpose?
Where is the Great Atlantic Way?
Why is it important?
How does it help public
Where are we now?
- public awareness programme
- funding programme
- house of the elements proposal
- transport plan
- pilot area
Who are the stakeholders?
Who is leading the project?
What do people say?
Public awareness programme has resulted in
- supportive media reporting.
- over 100 presentations and discussions with business, community groups and
- refinement of the proposal bringing the transport solution to the top of
the priorities along with the voluntary confederation of local communities,
businesses and individuals.
- a report to more than 400 stakeholders and supporters with aims, methods
and milestones was issued at the beginning of this year (2004 Report).
More in this section: